1) Up & Up (Target Brand) Oil-Absorbing Sheets
2) Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava – I don’t wear this very often because I wasn’t too pleased with the color, which is like pink icing.
3) Dr. Jart+’s Ceramidin Cream – This is the BEST thing to use on chapped lips. I got it in my November Birchbox. Golden. Seriously.
4) NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair – I’m not really a lip gloss person, but my friend Nicole got me this for my birthday last year and it rocks! Love the color.
5) LAQA & CO. Lip Lube
6) Vegan Cuts Nail File – This came with the December box. A-1 nail file.
7) Acure Shmexy Lip Lush – Again, not a big lip gloss person, but this is very moisturizing and I dig it.
8) LUSH’s Honey Trap Lip Balm
9) NYX Lip Liner in Hot Red – I got this to match my MAC lipstick that my friend Nikki bought me for my birthday.
10) MAC Prolong Lipcreme – This is a bright, hot rod, badass red. And I love it.