Good afternoon, everybody!
Except for the SAV makeup pencil sharpener I got at Walgreens, this is what I picked up at Ulta today.
1) Bliss Foaming Facewash – I ran out of facewash and have been using Burt’s Bees sensitive skin facewash but I can’t use it with my konjac sponge, so…I had to get this.
2) Zoya Matte Velvet in Dovima – This was on sale for $4.99! So duh, had to get it.
3) NYX Lip Liner in Pinky – Had to get something to go with my new Revlon lipstick, which brings me to…
4) Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Wardrobe – This is a bright pink color, and I picked this up after my friend Cathy recommended it via Snapchat.
5)NYX Lip Liner in Natural – Same as #3, I needed a lip liner to match with my new NYX lipstick…
6) NYC Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Daquiri – This matches a color I saw in Lime Crime’s Velvetine line.
I know I haven’t been blogging in awhile, and it’s because I’ve been super focused on looking for a better job. Also, and it may be a Gemini thing, but it’s taking forever to get over this broken heart. But, I believe with positive thinking and hard work, I will get to where I want to be in life.
XoXo – Steph