One of my many subscription boxes was the Vegan Cuts Snack box. I got so snacked out that I had to cancel that subscription. I was curious about their beauty box though, and decided to spend $59 for a three-month subscription.
I got my first beauty box in November 2014. I was really, really impressed with what I received. I got six products:
1) Mullein & Sparrow tinted lip and cheek balm – I tried using this as a lip balm, and I didn’t like it at all, mainly because it smelled like ass.
2) Demes moisture stick – To be honest, I haven’t used this yet. Well, I tried to on my lips, and they were so chapped and the stick is so minty, I just couldn’t.
3) Shorganics bar soap – This worked well for my sensitive skin but this smelled citrus-y and way too natural, like a hippie.
4) The All Natural Face eyeshadow crayon in black – LOVED this product. It goes on smoothly and is easy to apply.
5) La Mav Skin Serum – LOVED this. I use it every night under my eyes and it smells great, kind of like Moroccan Argan Oil.
6) Evolvh shampoo – LOVED this, too! The scent reminded me of Caudalie’s hand cream, and it wasn’t thick or hard to lather at all. I would definitely pick this up at the store if I saw it.
Overall, I was pretty stoked on what I got for my first box. I would definitely recommend checking this beauty box out.